For several years the Kodiak Sports Professional Padded L Screen has been one of our most popular products as well as a personal favorite. The first thing that jumps out at you is that it is the usual shape of a “L” for pitchers safety suitable from High School to Pro use. If your a coach or parent who has used a protective screen, you will know a protective screen is during batting practice.
Constructed with a galvanized frame and powder coat black finish on top to resist rust as well as never flat solid tires for ease of use and mobility. Both the netting and frame is very durable and will last years, guaranteed with a 2 year warranty on the frame and 1 year on net and padding.
We think the biggest plus to this screen is the value, providing professional quality at a fraction of the price. The Kodiak 8' X 8' Pro Padded Wheeled L-Screen compares favorably to L Screens listed at over $750.00 and our price includes free standard shipping!
Move it in and out of storage in a matter of minutes. One of the batting cages we use for practice does not leave protective screens in the cage, so it is important to have a screen that can be easily moved. It sets up quickly and is not pain to transport back and forth while also providing more durability than “portable protective screens”.
- Can be used in High School, College, Pro Field Use, Commercial Batting Cages.
- Option to upgrade to #96 Net
- 2" Black Powder Coated Steel
- Fully Padded Frame with grommets
- Dual Assembly Path with wheels or 4 legs for short toss
- Patented Frame Technology and Design
- Never Flat Solid Rubber Tires
- #60 UV Treated Double Pillow Case Net
- 8'H x 8'W with 3.5' x 3.5' cut out with Hip Saver Frame
- Indoor or Outdoor use
- Frame Bolts Together