ATEC has been the preferred pitching machine for MLB and the NCAA for decades and the M3 is one of the best machines they have ever built. highest quality machines for the serious player. Designed for the MLB, it is also a common sight on the fields of high schools, college, university, and minor leagues across the country. The Unique Sports team has assembled this pitching machine package for teams or individuals trying to develop their players to compete at the next level.
This package includes:
ATEC M3 Pitching Machine
ATEC Wireless Remote Control
ATEC Bucket Automatic Ball Feeder
Two 5-Gallon Buckets
96 ATEC Hi.Per X-Act Dimpled Baseballs
The ATEC M3 is one of the most complete pitching machines on the market and is tailored to train advanced to professional-level ballplayers. Its industry-leading 3-wheel design allows for hitters to have complete visibility of the ball throughout the entire pitch cycle, which improves their timing and increases their pitch recognition. With the addition of a third wheel; speed, accuracy, and spin are maximized due to the ball’s increased surface contact with the wheels.
The M3 hurls regulation leather baseballs, dimple and foam machine baseballs. It has a high definition ball chute with an uninterrupted view of the ball for a "live arm" sense of timing. This gives the hitter a clear and uninterrupted view of the ball throughout the entire pitch cycle, allowing batters to time their stride.
The precise "Quick-Pitch-Select" speed control dials to quickly change between MLB level fastball with speeds up to 105mph to right and left-handed breaking pitches including curveballs, sliders, and splitters. Using only the speed control knobs, pitches can be easily dialed-in without making any physical adjustments to the machine, helping you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your batting practice
ATEC's proven concave wheel treads increase ball grip and maximize pitch accuracy Dual durometer wheel hubs increase maximum pitch speed and minimize recovery time. It is mounted to a durable steel frame and wide base tripod absorb machine recoil for maximum accuracy. The ABS wheel guards help protect the operator and the machine wheel.
The ATEC Bucket Feeder will reduce the time spent between shagging balls and resuming the current training session. Perfect for coaches looking for a hands-off approach for machine operation, allowing better focus on player development; or players looking for a solo training solution.
The auto-feeder includes a 5-gallon bucket that will hold 48 baseballs, and we have included 2 buckets and 8 dozen the MOST accurate pitching machine balls in its class. Since each bucket will have 4 dozen balls, you can reload the ATEC bucket feeder with a new bucket in under 30 seconds. The bucket feeder features an easy to load, pivoting head design, so the new bucket is loaded in the upright position. It is also compatible with 6-gallon buckets (not included) that will hold 60 baseballs.
Machines account for 70% of consistent and accurate ball flight, and the balls account for the remaining 30%. Each ball in the ATEC Hi.Per series is of Balls are an extremely important factor in training machine accuracy. The ATEC High Performance (Hi.Per) line of balls have been developed with numerous proprietary aerodynamic efficiencies; designed to maximize your machine accuracy.
We have added a wireless feeder remote to pair with your bucket feeder. This "on or off" remote control can pause the stream of pitches for instruction and allows coaches the ability to focus on training rather than machine operation. It is also perfect for the player looking for a solution to train alone. Remote has a 50-foot range.
ATEC M3 Pitching Machine:
Quick-Pitch-Select: Fastballs and breaking balls with dial control
Concave wheels: increases ball grip to maximize pitch accuracy.
Faster acceleration than standard wheels, increasing max pitch speed.
Durable Steel frame: the rugged frame and wide-base tripod absorb machine recoil
ABS Wheel guards- protect the operator from injury and protects the wheels from direct hits.
Compatible for use with leather, foam and dimpled baseballs.
Top Speed: 105 MPH
Pitches Thrown: Fastballs, Changeups, and Curveballs
Defensive Drills: Fly Balls & Pop Ups, Line Drives, Grounders & Catcher's Blocking
Warranty: 5 Years
Power Source: 110v
Baseball Pitching Machine Skill Level: Professional
ATEC Bucket Feeder:
Easy Load Design
Pivoting Head allows for upright bucket loading
Reload Feeder with a new bucket in under 30 seconds
Compatible with five or six-gallon buckets
Five Gallon = 48 Baseballs
Six Gallon = 60 Baseballs
Wireless Remote Control:
Controls the on/off of the feeder
Pause for mid-training instruction
Allows batter to train alone
Gives batter control to stop feed and reset between sets
Pitching Machine Balls:
8 Dozen (96 Balls) ATEC Hi Per XAct Dimpled Pitching Machine Balls